On Friday and Saturday, only spa packages are available
Cancellation till 24 hours prior treatment will not be charged. From 24 hours prior treatment or non show will be charged the entire treatment cost.
Opening hours of the Spa : Sunday to Thursday : 7AM to 9PM, Friday :7AM to 7PM, Saturday 8:30AM to 7PM
Spa entrance is allowed from 18 years old only.
Please note :
Treatment for pregnant women from week 20 onwards only if the pregnancy is normal
It is not possible to book treatments if 6 months have elapsed since surgery of any type
In case of a malignant disease, two years must be waited from the end of the last treatment
In case of cardiac problem, high blood pressure, high fever, illness, etc., consult the Spa office
How should you come to the Spa:
• Treatments are performed on a bed and include oils. It is recommended to wear underwear and a bathrobe. (Except for Ayuraveda, lumi lumi, and hot stones)
• For dry treatments such as Shiatsu, Thai, Ricky, Healing, you should arrive in comfortable and long clothing such as sweatshirt and after showering.
• For treatments with oils, you should wear a bathrobe and underwear. In any case arrive dried and not wet.
• Be sure not to come with jewelry for Spa treatment. The spa is not responsible for the loss of jewelry and valuables.
• Please be at the Spa about 10 minutes before the scheduled time of the treatment, you are invited to wait in the tea corner. The therapist will accompany you to the treatment room